CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, August 04, 2003

watching hollandvillage now. so touching. now everyone go awww.
haha. today i went to school and i had no lessons AT ALL. let me repeat this again. NO LESSONS at all.
cos my science teacher was on some stupid course thingy. then the rest of the day was art ( which i dont take ) and cme which is like slping period. what a waste of time.

this morning my school was practising the nationalday2003 songs. then i suddenly remembered the fun we had last year during st marg's national day celebration. it was so so fun. memories. sigh. then my school was singing the school song.. what went through in my mind was the st marg's school song and school hymn. i mean afterall i sang that for 10 frigging years?

anyway after school i met vincent in commonwealth. that stupid idiot decided to take 196 to clementi to meet wai. then 196 went through this SUPER long route.. and we were fucking late. anyway met wai there.. then we went to macdonalds for maomao to have his lunch. haha. laughed so much.

then they came over to my sister's place.. ( oh yar now im staying at bukitbatok. ) we were so fucking crappy. wanted to watch mrbean.. then we were playing with tasha's rocket toy. wai and i were shooting vincent and he was trying to hide. haha. then we played with tasha's beach ball and all.. haha.. dumb.. but had fun. had a little bitching session too. then oh.. played some fortune telling thingy. some love shit.. and its.. ahem ahem..... quite true ehs? haha.

wai's like so in love with her sunshine79. and me? haha. lets just say i drew this lil birdy on my hand today. :)) -grins- and you know what? we're both straight. hahaha. believe it? haha. up to you..

we fagged at the staircase.. got one part.. thought my sis came home.. we were so fucking scared can. haha. then i sent them down.. hrrms. back to my tv!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home